Saturday, October 3, 2009

Impressions of General Conference (Part I)

I'm loving Conference thus far although I wasn't able to hear all of the day's talks.  Of what I did hear, this is what I felt stood out the most.  I loved President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk about LOVE.  After all, "Love is the first and greatest commandment.  It should be at the center of all we do."  I am so far from perfect and especially having a "perfect" love as is God's love for all human-kind.  He knows everyone and (still) loves us more infinitely that we can fathom.  He's there.  He hears us and He will answer us.  "Listen for his voice as you pray...  Listen for His voice as you read scriptures... Listen for His voice in nature... in hymns... in the laugh of a child."  It means so much to me to have a loving Heavenly Father who is ALWAYS there for me if I will just turn to Him.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP